The past few days...

Day 3...

If it wasn't bad enough the weather is still rainy and we are stuck in the house. Surrounded by walls eventually will drive me crazy!

We are continuing on with at home school work, or at least our attempt of school work. The girls are working on math quite a bit today. I am stressing at least a half hour of reading as well.

Friday the girls think should be a school "fun day". During Elliots nap we have decided to pop some popcorn and watch a movie. Brenna has passed a pretty tough spelling test.  Lauren close, she second guessed herself, changed and answer that would have been correct.  So I will take that as a win!

Last minute Tyler mentions picking up pizza for suppe . I may not have gotten myself ready for the day but I am jumping on this opportunity to not cook and get out of the house! I gather my grocery list and throw on a hat! At this point the grocery stores remain open , as well as banks, clinics and restaurants are "take out" only. It really is eerie to see the amount of traffic and streets so bare. It does feel great to leave those walls behind!

Comments