Day 2
Day 2.
Today the numbers of COVID-19 cases are on the rise. I am hearing that more and more local businesses are closing their doors. It's an eerie feeling not knowing how long this will go on. My personal fear at this point is not having enough groceries on hand in the house. Yes, we will survive. However, I am finding, you don't know what you need until you need it.
My kids are a bit on edge themselves. How do you ease the minds of children. They don't comprehend like adults which makes the fear, in ways, deeper.
I do believe in keeping the kids busy. We used the school math books today for an hour, studied spelling words, and read for about 45 minutes. We had a recess in the garage again today due to the, again, cold rainy weather! As if its not enough to get stuck home, we are stuck inside.
An interesting finding this morning, it sounds as though there are 2 asteroids also in route for our earth. It sounded like less of concern. Just an explosion in the atmosphere that flashes light bright enough to cause temporary blindness. Sounds concerning to me, but when we are loosing people left and right to a virus, asteroids won't be getting any attention.
The cases worldwide have surpassed 245,000. The COVID-19 virus has claimed over 10,000 lives worldwide, 218 being in the United States. California has ordered a statewide quarantine. I fear this will get much worse before it gets any better. We will say our prayers tonight for everyone affected and for the healthcare professionals helping the sick. I pray for a cure and life to go back to normal.
Today the numbers of COVID-19 cases are on the rise. I am hearing that more and more local businesses are closing their doors. It's an eerie feeling not knowing how long this will go on. My personal fear at this point is not having enough groceries on hand in the house. Yes, we will survive. However, I am finding, you don't know what you need until you need it.
My kids are a bit on edge themselves. How do you ease the minds of children. They don't comprehend like adults which makes the fear, in ways, deeper.
I do believe in keeping the kids busy. We used the school math books today for an hour, studied spelling words, and read for about 45 minutes. We had a recess in the garage again today due to the, again, cold rainy weather! As if its not enough to get stuck home, we are stuck inside.
An interesting finding this morning, it sounds as though there are 2 asteroids also in route for our earth. It sounded like less of concern. Just an explosion in the atmosphere that flashes light bright enough to cause temporary blindness. Sounds concerning to me, but when we are loosing people left and right to a virus, asteroids won't be getting any attention.
The cases worldwide have surpassed 245,000. The COVID-19 virus has claimed over 10,000 lives worldwide, 218 being in the United States. California has ordered a statewide quarantine. I fear this will get much worse before it gets any better. We will say our prayers tonight for everyone affected and for the healthcare professionals helping the sick. I pray for a cure and life to go back to normal.
Comments
Post a Comment