1 week on quarantine.

I've been off of work for a week now and I feel like my mind is a little more at ease. My kids are doing well with their new routine. I am really trying to take advantage of the time off and tackle one job a day in the house! So far my car has been detailed, some windows washed, and some deeper cleaning to come.

Nationwide the total number of COVID-19 cases has grown to over 69,000. Iowa having 146 of those cases and we have had our states first death due to the virus.

The biggest news locally is that we have a case being tested right in New Hampton. This person works with my husband so the results are much anticipated. Sounds like we will hear results in the morning. This could impact our community a great deal.

If we can find any positivity at this point, time spent together helps us grow. I can actually say my kids have turned some new leaves in their relationships with eachother and with myself. I think we have to try and keep our glasses half full.

Comments